boxfox understands that it’s sometimes difficult to choose the perfect product online, so we offer simple exchange, return and refund procedures. These policies apply to products purchased online through the official boxfox website.
Australian consumer law
boxfox adheres to the Australian Competition and Consumer Act 2010, and is happy to provide returns, exchanges and refunds as required by this Act.
As such, in accordance with Australian consumer law, and as communicated on our website, in our terms and conditions, and on order confirmation emails, we do not accept exchanges, returns and refunds:
- if you change your mind (e.g. no longer require the product or ordered too much product)
- if you ordered the wrong item (e.g. the product was too large or small)
- if you were made aware of any relevant fault before purchase
- if you damaged products by misusing them (e.g. folded products incorrectly)
- if you found the product cheaper elsewhere
- as the result of delays by any mail or courier service.
Cancelling an order before dispatch
If you cancel your order before it is dispatched, boxfox will charge a 20% administration and processing fee and issue a store credit for the balance.
Mail or courier service delays
boxfox does not offer exchanges, returns or refunds based on mail or courier service delays. We also do not refund mail or courier costs if a delivery has been delayed.
If your order is delayed there are several things you can try:
- Contact our customer service team and we’ll see if we can help.
- Contact the mail or courier service directly, with your tracking information. This may be a faster solution to the delay.
If you’re unhappy with a product
We’re sorry if you feel you’re not 100% happy. As a first step, please contact our customer service team to discuss your concerns.
Monday to Friday 8:30am – 4:00pm
Despite every effort to accurately duplicate each product’s colour, slight variations may occur between website images and the actual product.
Returns for faulty or incorrectly delivered products
We take great pride in the consistent high quality of our range. If for some reason you believe a product is faulty, or that we didn’t deliver what you ordered, please contact our customer service team and we’ll do our best to sort it out.
boxfox will accept returns for online purchases if they’re faulty or if the delivered products don’t match your order.
- We may ask you to email/supply extra information or photographs to help us assess the product and resolve your concern.
- Products must be, to the greatest extent possible, in their original and unused condition.
- Purchases that you think are faulty must be sent back to boxfox for an official assessment. Please contact us first so that we can discuss your concerns.
- Claims for faulty or incorrectly delivered items must be received within 21 days from the date of dispatch. Exceptions may apply upon further review, at our discretion, of a reasonable claim.
Address to return items
- Returns can be sent via Australia Post or StarTrack. Please contact our customer service team at email@example.com for return address details.
- All costs associated with the return of goods for a refund are the sole responsibility of the consumer. The original shipping costs are not refundable.
Assessing exchanges and refunds
After you’ve returned a product to boxfox Bayswater, we’ll make an assessment and process an exchange, store credit or refund. For exchanges, if replacement stock is not available, we’ll issue a store credit.
If your refund is approved
Please allow up to 5 working days for us to make an assessment and, if applicable, process a refund to your account. Please remember that your financial institution may also take several days to process funds.